Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My boyfriends' names are Ben and Jerry!



Today is one of my favorite days of the year: it's FREE CONE DAY at Ben and Jerry's!!! I love this day! What is better than free ice cream? Nothing! My mouth waters just thinking about how great Dublin Mudslide tastes, and how much better it tastes when its FREE! And being a poor college student, free is even more important! I'm so bummed I have classes today so I can't spend my day getting in line over and over again to get free ice cream (frowned upon but not forbidden)! I need to stop writing about this before I freak out and ditch my next class to go get ice cream!

(And yes, they are getting free publicity out of me... but I can't help but spread the good news!)

2 comments:

Kate said...

So I went and they didn't have my favorite flavor (pretty much a taste of heaven!)... I was very sad, but got over it cuz I still got a free ice cream cone!

Unknown said...

Ben and Jerry are your boyfriends? Does that mean we have a polyandrous relationship? Hmm.... A little confused.