Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Also known as...

WONDER WOMAN!!! I bought a shirt with her picture and logo cuz it was on sale and it was cute! And then Makeesha and David called me wonder woman on two seperate occasions, so I guess I am! :-D Except I think I'd be cold not wearing any real clothing...
And according to Wikipedia, I am "described in the splash page of each story, as 'beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, swifter than Mercury, and stronger than Hercules"'-- I'm okay with that! Bring it on Hercules!! And aparently I get to fly around with the stars! How awesome is that?! But I guess my shorts (or underwear?) have stars on them so I guess it makes sense! I'm off to go save the world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i've often wondered why super heros have to go round showing off their underwear, from superman's red briefs to wonderwoman's starred big knickers...

still maybe you naked church folk can answer that for me??? ;)