Sunday, July 8, 2007

"I do-a da cha-cha"

I love being tagged! Thanks Mak! I copied her and used my itunes. My list is very diverse... I'm all about diversity :-)

1. "Feels Like Today" by Rascal Flatts from Feels Like Today

2. "City Hall" by The Fray from Reason EP

3. "Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac from Greatest Hits

4. "Over the Rainbow" by Harry Nilsson from You've Got Mail soundtrack

5. "The Authority Song" by Jimmy Eat World from Jimmy Eat World

6. "One Day I'll Fly Away" by Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge soundtrack

7. "On and On" by Kevin Max from Stereotype Be

8. "Nice and Easy" by Frank Sinatra from Classic Sinatra

9. "Mayfield" by Augustana from All the Starts and Boulevards

10. "Waiting Game" by Yellowcard from Lights and Sounds

1 comment:

Unknown said...

another cool funky list :)