Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This Isn't an Episode of the Office

I first started writing this to my hubby to keep myself and him entertained. There are a lot of random thoughts that come up during the day so I thought I'd share a few with you. Enjoy!

-- Engineers are antisocial
-- There's a guy who's last name makes me think of tater-tots! ;-)
-- I eat a lot of chocolate sitting at my desk
-- I don't know what receptionists did to keep themselves busy before the internet was invented
-- A few people I work with look like famous people-- it's my mission to figure out who they look like!
-- I need an umbrella
-- I have a coworker who smells like my old piano teacher-- cigarettes and peppermints
-- Whoever invented a top-feeder for copy machines is one of my favorite people in the world... and the fact that I feel that way worries me a bit
-- Engineers tend to mumble
-- Online radio is my new favorite thing
-- I work with people with a LOT more money than I do
-- Why do I think sitting at my desk without my shoes on such a big dea?
-- I get motion sick/wibbly-wobbly riding the elevators
-- My college degree is completely worthless
-- I get extremely intimidated by the people in charge, no matter how nice they are
-- I'm wish where I worked was a little more like "The Office" (I guess that would make me Pam)
-- I need new shoes
-- I'm wasting my time writing this because I finished all my other projects...

No comments: