Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm in Need of Prayer

So it's come to this. I'm jobless and so is my fiance and the wedding is only 2 1/2 months away... I'm not usually one to ask for help, especially prayer for things for myself, but I'm feeling desperate. I am trying all I can to find a job, and now Michael only has a few months until he starts school to find a job and work as much as he can. So I'm putting this request out there to ask any of you who read this blog to please pray for me and Michael to both find jobs and to find them quickly. We don't need much money, but we can't survive on nothing. So your prayers are appreciated. Not only do we need prayer for jobs, but also for the patience and clarity that God is in control of everything and it will all turn out alright in the end. Thanks and now on to more job searching...

3 comments:

Makeesha said...

praying. my phone is always open for you.

David said...

So is my phone... hehe.
Praying for you guys. We were in a similar situation when we got hitched and it sucks, but God if faithful

Unknown said...

heh my phone too :)

am praying for you both let me know if i can do anything else