Tuesday, January 16, 2007

60 or 70 degrees-- is that too much to ask?


I'm cold. I'm freezing cold, to be exact. It's been below freezing for about a month straight! I have no body fat for insulation so I cannot naturally keep my body warm as it is. When it gets below freezing, you can always pick me out of a crowd because I'm the one completely bundled up from head to toe for the frigid winter air! I'm tired of the snow and I'm tired of the cold. I used to love snow. I used to want it to snow. Not any more. We've had 3 feet of snow for about a month now and it's not going away any time soon... ugh! It just needs to warm up enough to melt all of the snow AND ice away! I want my lovely, cool Colorado back-- I don't live in Michigan, so why is the weather acting like it? I've never been more eager for summer to come around (which I will then whine about it being too hot... vicious cycle!)! Okay, I'm done for now. I feel a lot better having gotten that off my chest! (And yes, that is my car. It was buried under all that snow! No fun!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can sense your love for the snow.. So I guess Siberia would be out of the question?? The Siberians need Jesus to...

Makeesha said...

siberians? ROFLOL. David had a husky once, I think she was saved. after all, all dogs go to heaven. ;)

yes, russians in siberia need Jesus too....come on Katie, it'll be fun. I know you wanna go.

Kate said...

Siberia = somewhere other than here, so I'm in! Let's bring Jesus to Siberia (if I don't freeze to death, that is!)