Monday, July 7, 2008

"I'm Gonna Make You a Star!"

Michael has been involved in the worship at our church, which means he is also involved elsewhere in the service. So, for whatever reason, he was asked to help shoot a video for one of the services-- the sermon topic was why it isn't good to go throughout life alone. Well, Michael was a star! Everyone was laughing so hard! The guy who filmed it, James, did an awesome job editing the video and even put it up on youtube. Check out his other stuff here. He's actually pretty funny (but I have a pretty strange sense of humor so take my opinion with a grain of salt...) But here's the video. It's entertaining, to say the least.

2 comments:

William Cooper said...

Nice video! Here is my link - http://lascene.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Thanks!
I'll definitely check out your blog!