Wednesday, February 7, 2007

An Excuse Not to be Studying

Thanks to Paul for tagging me! I feel oh so special! This will give everyone a little more insight! Enjoy!


A- Available or married? In between... taken, but not married!

B- Best Friend? I have more than one, and they're actually girls, which is exciting :-)But those girls know me and love me just the same and I do the same for them!

C- Cake or Pie? Cake, definitely! mmm... rich, chocolate cake... now I'm hungry!

D- Drink of Choice? cranberry juice with club soda, water, cherry coke, and I'm one month away from being able to legally tell you my favorite drinks with alcohol....

E- Essential Item? My cellphone

F- Favorite Colour? Blue and red, recently leaning more towards the red side

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? You're making me choose? Probably gummi worms just cuz there's more gummi to eat... but the bears are cute... such a hard decision! ;-)

H- Hometown? Colorado born and raised! Centennial, Colorado... not very exciting... I did move from Englewood when I was 9 which is maybe a 10 minute drive at the most so it doesn't really count as changing.

I- Indulgence? If you have spent even 5 minutes with me, you know the answer-- ICE CREAM! Any kind, any brand, any way of eating! But Dreyers Mint Chocolate Chip will forever be my one true love!

J-January or February? February! That's my birthday!! (21 days and counting...)

K- Kids & names? Seeing as I'm not married... none... but someday!

L- Life is incomplete without? Friends and good food! (I am called a "chowhound" except by Michael who calls me a "chow chow")

M-Marriage Date? No time soon!

N- Number of Siblings? 1 wonderful younger sister

O- Oranges or apples? Oranges, definitely! But apples are delicious in salads!

P- Phobias/Fears? Feet-- ICK! And snakes-- they make my skin crawl (no pun intended)!

Q-Favourite Quote? "Let God be as original with other people as He is with you." -Oswald Chambers

R- Reason to Smile? Life! If you smile and laugh a lot, you can't take life too seriously and makes it a lot more enjoyable!

S- Season? Fall/autumn-- perfect weather!

T- Tag three people! Michael, David, and Dan-- this should be fun and interesting!

U- Unknown fact about me: If you've never seen me, I'm only 4' 11.5" tall-- 1.5 inches over the limit for being a "little person"-- If you have seen me (and haven't), I changed my middle name when I was 16 because I hated it so much!

V- Very rare... is a time I don't want to watch a movie or tv show-- I'm addicted!

W- Worst habit? I don't have any bad habits... but eating too much chocolate could be considered a bad habit :-)-- Michael also says that being a "kitchen nazi" is a bad habit of mine!

X- boyfriends...I have many... but I have found a keeper! :-*

Y- Your favourite food? Hamburgers, pizza, chimichangas (my mom's), chocolate, and ice cream! the list goes on and on...

Z- Zodiac? Pisces (why'd I get stuck with stupid fish..."how's that for being born under a bad sign?" [name that movie!]) You will try to take on something that is probably beyond your capabilities. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be prepared to bring in the help you need to pull it off. Money can be made if you think matters through properly. 3 stars-- I don't think I understand... but it is a 3 out of 5 star day,so that's always good! Yeah for the college newspaper!

No comments: